Our organization is comprised of full-time, part-time and volunteer staff
Our crews are always staffed by at least two experienced EMT-Bs and up to two trainees. We regularly blend both paid and volunteer staff on our crews and highly value the diversity in our organization.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us please review that page here. If you’re interested in full or part-time positions please continue below.
We accept applications for both per-diem and full-time positions. Even if we are not actively hiring we keep applications on file and regularly review them. Below are your minimum requirements for applying for a paid position:
- I am at least 21 years old and a US citizen, resident-alien or possess a valid visa to live/work in the USA.
- I have at least two years of emergency EMS experience responding to 911 calls as an EMT-B.
- I have a valid driver’s license that meets NJ State statutes concerning driving in New Jersey.
- I am a current NJ EMT-B, NREMT-B or current certifications listed in N.J.A.C. 8:40A .
- I have a current CPR certification (Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer level).
If you meet the above requirements please print the application below. Also print the reference form twice and have at least two people complete it and return it directly to us. Simply complete the top and sign it before giving it to your references. We do not accept reference letters directly from applicants.
Completed applications can be dropped off, mailed or faxed to 732-296-0097, attn: Administrator. If you have any questions about the process you can reach us by calling the office at 732-545-1024.
THESE ARE ACROBAT READER DOCUMENTS. IF YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE READER CLICK HERE.